Tuesday, February 25, 2014

"My Dream,My Future"

My Dream, My Future

My future
If you ask me this question in my childhood, I would say:" I want to be a teacher, a doctor, a business woman and so on". But now if you ask me this question, I will tell you I have three dreams, to be a respected person, life very colorful and beautiful, and have a great job.

First, I want to be a respected person. I know many people want to be a famous person because they think maybe many people will adore and respected them, but in my opinion, I want to be an ordinary and not ordinary person. The reason why I want to be an ordinary because I want to be a low-pitched person, and the reason why I want not to be an ordinary because I want to do things very high-key. I also know if you want to be a respected person first you must respect the other people and respect yourself.  I want to have a great job. This job must to be interested because I can do every things very exciting. That job must can give me more colorful and feeling. 


I have a lot of dreams for the future. I hope the dream can become true. To do a good job for today is the most important now. Future career is just a goal for me to work hard. I know everyone has own dream, so I hope your dream also comes true

No comments:

Post a Comment